Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pre-school opening day

Yippie!!! The last day of my boring days
how exciting i m!!!
But what m i exciting about??
Still nid to return as a Jit Sin student.....
Ish, dunno y so exciting about.....

Whenever i ask people wat they think about the school openings, they always say they r exciting about it
I guess the exciting part is - we will be meeting our old school mates n friends which we havent seen them for a vry long time le, must hav many things to talk about.....
Except those friends who i hav been seeing them too often until wan to throw out le...
IF U NOE WAT I MEAN....

But this exciting part is not going to last long as when u start opening up the F6 books, ur excitement will disappear instantly, coz y?
BECAUSE THE F6 BOOKS ARE TOO DAMN THICK LE!!!!!!
AS THICK AS A MOUNTAIN!!!!!
HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO FINISH ALL THESE BLOODY BOOKS IN ONLY ONE N A HALF YEAR?

Many people said that it is not easy to score straight A's in STPM, but i dun care much about it
i juz simply giv myself a chance to achieve that impossible target in order to go to local U
Even if i can't score well in the exam, then hav to spend some money to go private de U lo.

Here are the things that i hav done today b4 the school opening...
Cut my hair short is the priority no.1, for me coz u noe the Jit Sin law de la, even u go F6 also nid to follow their damn school laws de, i will nvr agree this law in my life de since i think F6 should hav a little bit more freedom than the lower forms.
U dunno how long my hair hav grown after SPM until now look juz like a wat u noe?
Some said like a jungle, some said like a hairball, some said like a bandit(山贼)
Some also said i look better in longer hair, bt not too long la....
I dun wan to compare my latest hair with my previous 1
Bt u can refer to my previous picture la...
If u look at my previous picture, i looked more like a mature guy la, bt now i looked more like a kid!!!

See? i looked like a kid rite?

Buying school uniforms is priority no. 2, Guess wat is my waistline? 32 nia....haiz....
My target is 35 de ma, after the whole holiday still didn't gain any weight or waistline.
My weight is still 62kg nia...Still at the underweight category
When i wear the full set of uniform, i laugh at myself coz i looked exactly like a BAMBOO!!!
My legs are too longer than my body le!!! I wan to die liao!!!
thin thin tall tall, meatless, really suit the theme of my blog lo!!!
Hope u guys dun laugh at me when at school...

Cheng Kee at the other hand hav successfully increase his waistline le to 35
Guess i dun hav the fat genes ba...Haha, gals, i noe when i say like this u all must be mad de...
Plz forgive me la, coz i m juz kidding nia

Well, actually besides those 2 things that i hav done, nthg to do le, juz boring to death at home...
Hugging my guitar playing all the time, play Jason Mraz de song ma, really like his song...
Right here i wan to say thank you to Mr. Khor Cheng Kee coz he introduce Jason Mraz de song to me.
Ya la, noe u geng la, gt taste la, ty lo.zzzzzz
Anyways, let me introduce u to my guitar, her name is Farida....Strange name for a gal isn't it
Haha, actually it is the guitar brand la.....

Beautiful isn't she? ... cost me a fortune

Now everyday playing his song, 'Make It Mine' n 'Lucky' lo, nice songs lai de, u guys should try listening to it, if u like guitar la....
Right here also wan to thank that Mr.Khor Cheng Kee again coz he influence me to play guitar de
He's better than me la, no doubt de....(This is a compliment, not criticism)

Another thing i wan to say about is lately i found out gt 1 singer, a unique singer, vry rare de singer, that is.....

盧廣仲!!!




A vry tan bai de person bt has a wonderful voice n style, a unique style, i must say...
Nvr judge a book by its cover, u noe he is vry popular in Taiwan, or should i say the whole Asia..

For those who r interested in this person can go to Mr. KCK de blog to see the video, trust me u will be amazed by his style de coz.....
这就是。。。这就是。。。这就是 ROCK N ROLL 的 STYLE!!!!!!!

Well, that's all for today la....
PEACE.....

2 comments:

  1. 这就是。。。这就是。。。这就是 ROCK N ROLL 的 STYLE!!!!!!!
    haha..! a cute song..! i want to cut the mushroom head also..(blink)
    gambateh with the form 6 life..~~


    (why you taking photo inside the toilet?!)
    haha

    ReplyDelete